Thread: crud maps
View Single Post
Unread May 22nd, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default crud maps

I've been on crudmaps for a while. The more time passes, the more bullshit I notice that their staff has been pulling on us. They open many many phony usernames, all controlled by their staff. They write phony reviews, all the while exaggerating the action just to be controversial and to get more web hits and more business. Who the fuck is "Mongo" that fat fucking fraud artist. I get the feeling that he is probably living in Orange County and he runs his website from his kitchen table. Fucking asswipes. Mp reviews is the original and still best.