View Single Post
Unread May 7th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Oh well....good for him. He can get some hot pussy and over pay!! If she goes south on me there are plenty of other fish looking to bite my worm! I sent another monger to an Asian hottie that has a 19 year old GF and for 300 each and will suck and fuck you and each other in an ultimate 3 way fantasy. I was too cheap to pony up $600 plus hotel for an unknown but this guy said it was like a PSE wet dream! Maybe I'll just save up for the 3some if Latina gets grabbed up. Actually I would be OK with her getting gotten! She is an angel and if she can get thousands for that babymaker of hers I would be an asshole to say she shouldn't! God bless free enterprise! Charge what the market will bare! Besides....I have a hot $200 Filipina still on the hook that I have been making excuses why i can fuck her because I have too much pussy and not enough time or money for them all. SA is both a blessing and a curse!!! Also I can't write enough reviews to keep my membership active here so now I might have to start paying because I have not seen any new MP or HX girls in ages. LOL
I sure hope that's not the 19 year old Asian chick I chatted with when I first signed up.. We were in negotiations, when she mentioned, she was on her period..but she had a gf willing to fuck me, and she could help and watch..or if I wanted to pay extra I could duck her on her period, but that's extra..lol sounds like I missed something good.