View Single Post
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
I know I'm a little new to be giving anyone advise but My experience and thought process was much different. That little dark room was the firewall for us, and as soon as I got her outside I did not hesitate, I made my feelings known. If she is willing to meet you outside she likes you, trust you, and most likely wants to have sex. You can't wait around for her to grab your cock on the outside, aint gonna happen. It sounds like you could be heading towards the friends zone if your not careful with the holding hands and barely kissing. But what do I know I'm just a "Troll" looking for attention. Just bustahmove if you strike out at least you went down swinging.
I will go on record to say Fluckyeah is not a provider, troll or full of BS. I'll vouch for him and as they said in Donny Brasco "He's a friend of ours"