View Single Post
Unread April 9th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
Ideally, my dream "arrangement" would be a nice, sincere, non-pro Asian college girl (cute) who simply needed an injection of cash once or twice a month. She would host, give me a gfe, accept about two to three benjamins and I would repeat as necessary until I got sick of her (in the end, I get sick of all of them). Of course, reality being reality, I never quite made that happen. Instead, I have an even weirder thing going.

About two months ago, I was having dinner and a drink alone in a noodle place in west LA. I became aware of a stunning older Asian gal sitting two seats over in a low cut cfm dress and cfm heels. She caught me looking at her and suddenly we both realized we knew each other. She was my ATF from a couple of high volume places on the westside in the 1980s and 1990s. She was stunning back then. Some of you would have known her. She was a hot K-girl, perfect bolt-on double D's, slim waist with the belly ring, nice face, long thick hair, shaved pussy, and she could suck and fuck all day and night. If you didn't know her, you know the type.
She remembered me and we talked. She is in her late fifties known and semi-retired. No more parlors for her but I think she has a few regulars that she continues to see. She still looks very good. Every guy in the place was staring at her. She invited me over to her place we talked for hours. I take that back, she talked and talked and talked and I just listened all the time wondering if there was a blowjob coming eventually.
Turns out she is just lonely. I think the years in the business took a toll on her mentally. She is very sweet and kind, but a little nuts and needy. Probably has driven a few relationships away with her neediness. She just wants a guy to talk to and hang out with. I listened to her rant for hours as she slowly began to touch me, massage me, take a few clothes off, and finally she gave me the wettest, sloppiest, deepest bbbj that anyone has ever gotten. I hung around longer and we watched a movie and exchanged numbers.
We continue to get together, we go out to eat and split the bill. I enjoy watching the other dudes checking her out--she dresses so slutty. We hang out at her place, watch movies, she talks like a maniac, and we end up having dirty hot sex. But, I always leave some money on the table when I'm leaving because I don't want a girlfriend or relationship. The money seems to give me the permission to leave when I can't handle her long, lonely rantings anymore. She calls me her boyfriend but we both know I'm still just a monger. And I can't believe that I'm regularly banging the hotest K-girl in LA (well, 25 years ago she was)

On CL there is a rants section and then there is a barter section. I think there should also be a combo 'rant+barter' section. It goes like this: The guy listens to the woman/lady rant for X minutes and pretends to listen/empathaize, and in return he gets serviced accordingly. 30 minutes for a BBBJ, 60 minutes for FS, and so forth. Seems like ever trade to me.