View Single Post
Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. With friends like these...
Dude, I get it. The anti-Semitic culture is beginning to grow again. Just imagine if northern Mexico had nuclear capabilities. Or just imagine that they were firing rockets - yeah the "fire crackers" that most call them into San Ysidro. How long do you think it would take before US troops would respond appropriately. Even with Jimmy Carter Sr. at the helm. Hell, IMHO he makes Jimmy Carter look like Winston Churchill.

We cannot continue to fuck around with Iran. They are the elephant in the room. Like I said, it's interesting that ISIS has become the newsworthy item. Iran can take care of ISIS. Again, do you not remember the Iran Iraq war? Hundreds of thousands killed. It's like Irish people fighting English people. WTF? Y'all look the same to us?

Ah, but there is the rub, my friend. Sunni vs. Shia...Spy vs. Spy.

I disagree that Iran is not "stupid" enough to use nukes on any of it's neighbors. In fact, if you listen to their leaders, they will tell you that the first shot is Israel; but nuclear preeminence in the region would create a power that the UAE is afraid of. Remember the two houses of Islam.

Regardless of what you think of the Israelis, they will either respond in kind, or do a pre-preemptive strike.

Allowing any kind of a furtherance of Iranian nuclear activity is a fuck up. Germany has decided that after Fuck U Shima, there will be no more nukes. San Onofre was closed because of cooling tube leaks that - if Fuck U Shima hadn't happened - would probably still be provided a third of the power grid to So Cal.

If Germany and the EU are good with "no nukes", why the fuck should the lovely "world community" allow a country that has enough natural energy to proliferate a nuclear energy program?

Read al Quaran and the hudnah. It states specifically, that a believer (muslim) can lie, cheat, steal, or kill in the name of Allah, for the purposes of Jihad for Sharia.

Jihad, as the "moderates" say, is not an "internal struggle". It is the struggle for Sharia (Universal in Arabic).

Riddle me this bitches: How did a 5th century "Arabic" religion spread to other countries like Iran (they speak Farsi and have a completely different history). They are light skinned. Caucasian? The Caucasus mountains?

C'mon kids. We need to wake up and fight fire with water. Squelch the Islamic Republic's Nuclear ambitions with at the very least the sanctions that were keeping the republic down.

Hi, I'm John Kerry. Yes, I am. Did I mention that I served in Viet Nam. Well, it turns out that the Iranians did have an "unknown" facility that we um...didn't know about.

WTF? Either kick ass or kiss ass.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm weary of weakness; and regardless of how fucked up our government was, is, and shall be, somebody needs to stop these sons of bitches before it turns it to something that affects all of us.

Good night and good luck Neville Chamberlin!