View Single Post
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally disagree with your advice reeper! Your assesment is as good as any other guess, but if he sees other girls at her shop, that will definately be the end of any pussy, not sure if he should even go to viet shops, i think a young man would easily be picked out by her network, sooner or later. Plus he barely had the funds for a foot massage! If she is young and cute, we all know thats worth a lot. I would go back to the arrangement that he had before with his heart a little wiser, but young men have a tendency to not listen..these girls have a job to do and we should respect and appreciate what they trade with us. We all should take some responsibilty into turning these girls into the so called "cum sluts" someone called them. Many dont start out derranged like that. Usually they are first generation immigrants with minimal language skills,No formal education and have the American dream. Very, very few start out with the integrity or goal of being a massage girl giving HE. At some point they turn and at some point they are poor money managers. Why would you expect them to be that smart with money? The viet girls live life and do spend a bunch, but easy cum, easy go! I think many hide their feelings behind the shopping. Like most women, they want security first and happiness should follow, cant really blame them on how they get there, and they deal with so many empty monger promises, it will make your head spin.