View Single Post
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. Posted before reading your last post. Just be careful man. These sweet girls can play you. I've been played, and i at one time considered myself elite.

I've changed through the years and have learned to walk the line a bit. Be more honest and try not to tread on these females feelings as much. Keep in mind the way you are feeling when you think these girls are banging other dudes after their sweet texts. They think the same way about you.

also we guys have a preconceived notion that women are so different than us. That we as men can have multiple women and play the game while females will hunker down with one guy. This notion is largely bullshit. And many wonen get a thrill out of playing multiple men. They get a thrill out of knowing men want them, care for them and love them. Dude can be handsome, rich, young, old. They just feel good that multiple guys are with them.

just be careful, and keep your eyes open.