View Single Post
Unread February 13th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thanks guys. I should clarify, I wasn't directly talking extras, but definitely flirting and developing some rapport (spelling?) with her over the phone. I probably spent 20 minutes talking to her. Sounds a little crazy, but I used to make a game of picking up providers on the phone back in the day - especially ones new to the game or actual legit ones. Works maybe one out of 20, but it's possible if you got some game and can talk (and have the time). In this case, I am cash strapped, but I can shell out $100 for the right situation - it will just eat up the funds toward the next one. I'm just trying to save a little $ these days. I guess I'm just bored with the same 'ol amp HE action and need a little something exciting - like seducing a halfway legit provider. One of the last ones I did was in By the way, my review did post and I now have VIP status. But thanks for helping out!