View Single Post
Unread February 10th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Filipinas must somehow be related to Viet...it has a familiar ring to it...
I think even most greedy Viets would milk a guy (no pun intended) for everything they could get even if it took a long time. Filipinas are more "short con" get it now mentality. A Viet will stay married long enough to be guaranteed half if there is a divorce but a PI chick will try to get whatever she can as fast as possible even if that means leaving a major portion on the table. Just look at that guy mentioned....5 PI wives and they all just wanted to go shopping today and not worry about getting the house, half the bank acct, half his retirement etc etc. Happily trading a "new choos, and LV furse" now for a secure future paid for by her sucker husband. Also they all want to be "big shots" to their friends back home and show off all their nice clothes, jewelry, shoes and handbags. That is MORE important than a secure future.

Now if you're talking Viet whores....then yes, the greedy "give me $100 today up front before I touch your dick" instead of a little trust and a lot of customer service that will get you to give her $100 twice a week and not review her as a greedy money hungry POS and then never see her again. A smart business man once told me that no matter what your business is....even if you just sell hot dogs on the street....it's easier to sell a good hot dog to the same person over and over than it is to sell a bad hot dog to a new customer over and over! These girls are in the hot dog business...they should want repeat customers.....but sadly many just don't get it!