View Single Post
Unread February 9th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims money View Post
Ok, MPKid I'll bite - how many years or decades ago was this true?

Wondering if there's anybody here on this site who travelled to the PI in 2014, or so far in 2015?

Can anyone who went there in the past year corroborate these tales of bountiful hordes of nubile Filipinas throwing their arms and legs wide open immediately upon your arrival?

Or are we missing that ever popular disclaimer here "I haven't been there in years, but the way I remember it back in the day..."
I have not, but my best friend retired there and he's in his 60's and gets more pussy than a free gynecologist. He now lives in Cambo but goes back to PI 2-3 times a year and was there this summer and had more young girls willing to fuck him than he could fuck in the time he was there. If you don't think the girls there are shibby on delivery....just log in to FilipinaCupid.com and if you don't have at least 10 girls willing to fuck you as soon as you get off the plane before your 1 month membership expires....I'll buy you a BJ from the 714, 626 or 213 provider of your choice!! LOL

Someone that is currently using FilipinaCupid please chime in...