View Single Post
Unread February 5th, 2015
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

I had my membership lapse from this site....I wanted to take a break cause I was tired of all the old recycled BS.
And I was hoping when I get back again ,that some original topics would be posted, and some new players would be posting...WRONG....Its like Groundhog day... very disappointing.
Same topics ,same players.
You have sua gua...somehow he fancies himself as a crusader and protector of all the whores out there, very commendable,let me clue you in mr sua gua.
NOBODY is forcing this gals (As 1 dr main calls them),to do what they do,they see that as a means to an end.If they had the resources or options I am sure that they would choose a different avenue of work.
And yes I referred to them as whores,the reason being, it don't matter if they just touch your balls or ass and whisper dirty words as they help you cum,they party to a sexual act,let alone when they jerk you off or go the full 9 yards.
Bottom line, when money is being exchanged for any kind of sexual act...its whoring.
Again ,I salute you for your dedication of protecting them, as far as you trying to reform all the bad mongers out there.....Good luck.
And also the Doc, along with dmicheals and E,they clutter this pages with trivial BS only they are privy to,i understand this is a forum,and people can post whatever they want, but post something that guys can participate in discussion.
And then we have river rat....He could not be more agreeable and accommodating to whatever or whoever he holds in high regard (in his opinion).Hey rr post something original for crist shake.
Now some of you would take offense to what wrote...sour grapes on my part, e.t.c.
Nothing could be further from the truth....I just thought I would see something different in the time I was away.
As I said ......Groundhog day.Peace.