View Single Post
Unread January 20th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
I'm with Sau on this one. The way I see it, he is not trying to paint every provider as the same type of girl. We've all had that type who as CF described, is not cut out for this line of work. We've also also experienced that true professional - who knows her own boundaries and can take care of herself.

My take from Sau's comments is this: you will enjoy your experiences in many better ways if you treat the provider with respect. Yes indeed, the women are the real players, so why not treat them well? If a no is no and handled well, then in my experience, the next time will yield more fruit.

Do I walk away feeling better when I perceive that I have "broken" the code, and that at the same time, I have done it in a way that the provider will smile next time she sees me? If not simply for the challenge, always approach the provider with this kind of respect (yeah, I know there are some "Lisa" types out there! But you guys know what I mean).

What makes some of you attack so quickly when someone suggests a more respectful approach? Or at the first sign of someone perhaps caring a bit for an ATF? Most of us have found ourselves slipping down this path, so I think an assumption of good intentions would lead to a much more interesting conversation.

I love the juicy details as much as anyone, and I miss the occasional unofficial review of a place/provider on the boards - way too much debating about the same thing in the last 3 or 4 months.

Soap box speech concluded.
but if he really cared for her he would be happy she is leaving the biz. Why can't you see that? It is obvious he is pissed that he will not see her again, and is looking to place blame. I have met a FEW truly good souls in my time. And when they quit (and usually do) i was happy for them.