View Single Post
Unread January 19th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I still wonder why you need them then. If the techniques work so great, why are all your pussy-obtaining efforts focused solely on hos? I'm sure you will tell me I'm a negative nelly again but instead of doing that how about describing the last couple of times you landed a hot girl you didn't pay for sex?

The techniques will work for good looking guys or tall guys who are at least OK looking. They might even help an OK looking guy land below average looking girls if he's willing to drop his standards. They will not work for guys who are not at least moderately attractive to women on first site.

I'm tired of hearing that ridiculous claim. If it works so well as you claim, why in the world are you only focused on hos? If you say it's because you're married and have to be careful - why even get married? Apparently if you weren't then you could be banging hotties left & right for $0 based on these amazing techniques.
You crack me up with your comments. You obviously have NO clue what you are talking about. When I was single I had countless times I met hot girls and fucked them. The last one was a 24 year old Vietnamese American with model looks. She worked for one of my suppliers and had a crush on one of my employees. He was a young tall good looking white guy that had NO game. I'm an old 5' 6" half white guy that is average in looks on a good day...but I can talk and I'm funny. She tried and tried to get him to ask her out. After I started talking to her a couple times I had a date and we made out like I was her long lost BF. Second date I took her home and banged her. I was old enough to be her dad and we ended up dating for about 6 months until she drove past Cheesecake factory and saw me sitting outside having lunch with a girl I met at Brodard restaurant on Trask and Magnolia. Nothing is ever free...you still have to pay for dinner, entertainment, trips etc and these girls get attached (go figure) and then you have to dump them or they will never leave you alone. I learned over time that I didn't want an American GF or and Americanized GF. After that I started only dating foreign women. Then I met my wife....SO Obsessive, let's see you build a connection with someone that doesn't speak English without being able to use "game" or talk to a person in depth. The only way is to exude unmistakeable confidence. You can say these techniques only work for tall and good looking guys because YOU believe that is what women want because you have been programed to think that. I know women are far less interested in what a guy looks like and more interested in MEN that are not nervous, shy, scared, obsessive wussies. The are attracted to confident witty funny guys that aren't afraid to call them out on their bullshit for fear of upsetting or "losing" them. I never once said to learn PUA techniques so you can use "techniques" to meet women. I have always said learning these things will give you the confidence that women notice....the rest is easy. Furthermore, you ask why I don't continue this stuff....I do, EVERYDAY. I flirt with the girl in the starbucks, I talk to the women I encounter at the mall, market etc. but I don't date civilians because 1. I don't have a place to take them, 2 I'm not going to lie to a girl to get her to fuck me (by lying I mean telling her I'm single) 3. I don't want the risk of getting caught. So seeing the pros are the safe way for me to have my cake and eat pussy too. I got married because I met an absolute angel. The thing you'll find (I don't actually mean you because YOU will never find it) is if all you're looking for is pussy....you will find girls that ONLY have pussy to offer and when you're not fucking them you can't stand being around them. I found a woman that has the world to offer, a companion, a person I can trust my life to....but again I don't expect you to understand. You're a lost cause.