View Single Post
Unread December 8th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I'm not sure if all their transportation is the shit. Just north of Nails 'N' U, I saw what appeared to be provocatively dressed sex worker. She was sitting on the low wall in front of the Korean restaurant a few doors down. A late model Toyota Corolla parked and she ran over and got into the backseat. The male driving it dragged her out and was trying to slap her. She escaped his assault and ran around the car to get back into the backseat. After making a cell phone call, he got in the car and drove off. I'm not sure what his position was but a Corolla is several steps down from a BMW.
I managed to follow them with her lying in the backseat, not visible from outside. Perhaps he noticed me following because he made a quick right onto Hazard. When I turned and followed he made a quick left from the right-hand lane onto Newland. I backed off and let them go.
Maybe he was the pimp's runner but the dude needs a better ride to represent.
Cell phone camera time!