View Single Post
Unread November 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

You can't stay away. Pretty soon we will be seeing another 40 reviews from you. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I wasn't born prior to 1960.....the so called Ice-Age, lol. However, I know both SuaGua and Earnhardt were born in BC.........They are both rock stars.........Earnhardt can blow his load five times in a day.......just ask him about his Thailand trips. SuaGua can blow three times in a day...........they are both sick bastards.

You mention this board is quiet?????? Well, 99.9% of mongers in Chicago are quiet and boring. Okay, that is all I will say........SuaGua remember? we promised to stay quiet?