View Single Post
Unread November 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post

A few Latinas at Urban told me a few years back that they had to pay rent for the room for each client...Korea owned back then not sure who now....and not sure if that was true fact.
Of course they do, and trust me, Betty@Urban still cleared a minimum of $2000 per day after the "room rent". Not bad for an uneducated single mom from Rancho Cucamonga. I haven't seen her in about 5 years, but everytime I did, I remember thinking to myself how lucky I was to get that level of attitude, looks, and body for only $100...she could've easily been a $500-$1000 per hour Platinum/TER independent call-girl.

All personal trainers at your local gym get $0 of your membership fee, get paid $0 per hour, and have to pay "rent" to the gym for the privilege of training clients there. If they don't like it, they can work independently outside the gym, but won't won't get a captive audience of all the fatso's who show up after New Years day trying to take off the holiday pounds. If the MP providers don't like it, they can work independently out of BP.

That's why the young viet girls always try to charge you $120-$140, because the girls try to keep at least $100 for themselves from a FS session....they figure they'll make the client pay the room rent