View Single Post
Unread November 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbaltea92 View Post
I went to a massage parlor in San Francisco...thinking I'd get a massage. At the end of it, she gave me a he/hj and cleaned with a kleenex. She told me to go shower. I was pretty freaked out (first sexual encounter ever). I reached for the kleenex in her hand, she said "I'll go throw it away." She left the room as I headed to the showers. I'm afraid she, in the other room, will use a syringe or turkey baster to try and get pregnant.

-She thinks I'm a lawyer - I'm a 22 year old law clerk

-My wallet/phone was in my jean pocket hung up on the wall while I took a shower before and after the massage (she could have taken a photo of my license... my cell didn't have a lock on it)
Is it normal for the masseuse to point you to the showers after? Is it normal for her to throw away the kleenex in another room?
-She was from Thailand -I visited a doctor and inquired about the odds of pregnancy from a kleenex with sperm - he said "unlikely." definitely less than normal sex. What do you guys think? What are the odds I have been trapped by this woman?
This happened 10 weeks ago, haven't heard from her since. Alot of my friends tell me I am a hypochondriac
Scoured the internet and couldn't find anything about pregnancy traps at these establishments

I left a 60 dollar tip and told her my credit card would decline - is this enough for her to be impressed?
Don't feed the trolls!