View Single Post
Unread November 8th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Her behavior is totally normal. If your gut tells you that there's something unusual about this girl, then by all means follow your gut instincts. But since this was your first encounter, I'm guessing it was just some combination of fear or guilt.

My suggestion: For your first dozen or so encounters, stick to girls who have been well reviewed by several hobbyists. If the girls were ok for them, they'll be ok for you too, more than likely. Eventually, you can start taking one for the team with an unreviewed girl. But consider that the "advanced course". While you're mastering the basics, stick to well reviewed girls.

I don't know who you saw, but almost certainly she just wanted to do her job, get a nice tip from (hopefully) a nice guy, and maybe entice you to come back again.

If you were worried about the possibility of a pregnancy trap, know that she was just as worried about the possibility of you being violent (not because she knows you, but precisely because she doesn't). To have a good encounter, you both need to get over your fears.

Lay back and enjoy your next few girls. I hope your next encounter is less stressful. But ... always follow your gut feelings. And leave your cell phone, etc., in the car. And use a pseudonym. And maybe use Google Voice to make appointments. And so on.

Gherk