View Single Post
Unread October 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I will start bringing a thermometer and if Coco, Lisa, Linda, Jackie, Nana, Cece, or any other common provider name has a fever I won't fuck her! LOL

When I was in the Airport in China I saw something interesting. There is a person monitoring a computer screen as you exit the plane and head into the main terminal to go to the connecting flights. Somehow it does a thermal scan of everyone walking up the hall and displays their body temperature and highlights them in green if they are OK to continue. I didn't see them stop anyone but it seemed like a easy way to screen for sick people coming into the airport and being able to stop them from continuing to infect or spread their illness further.