View Single Post
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

These aren't statements of FACT....just what I have observed in general. I could get a lot more specific such as when I said Chinese give the best massages I should have maybe said (best for a FS provider) I agree that overall a LEGIT Thai massage is possibly the best there is but, in my experience if the Thai girl is a FS provider her massage skills are second to her FS skills but if you go to a Chinese FS provider the massage will more often than not be better than any other FS provider's massage.
COG, I didn't say K-Girls cornered the market on rimming....just it's more likely they will do that than others. If you see 10 FS K-Girls maybe 8-9 will do some rimming without asking. Chinese more like 4-5 (and you have to ask) and VN 2-3 (and they will ask for more $$) LOL Then of course there are always exceptions to every rule like GG Kim that will tongue rape your asshole for 20 min just for fun!
We could argue the fine points all day long and I really want to see other mongers points of view on this subject because it is educational and it gives us something to talk about and have a friendly debate.