View Single Post
Unread September 28th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I once read about a survey where they asked several thousand women from around the world if they would have sex with a stranger for $100 and the answer was 25% said yes. Now you have to keep in mind that 99.9% of them were not from USA but 25% average over the rest of the world is pretty good odds!!
$100 for 1/2 the women in the world is like a month's salary so you have to take that into an account. That's like offering a random American woman $4,000 to have sex with a stranger. 1 out of 4 are bound to say yes.

I wouldn't be surprised to get confirmation that 1 out of every 4 girl 18-25 in LA whores herself out in one form or another. Their clothes, makeup, BMW and rent in a nice WeHo apartment has to get paid for somehow and it's not the hostess job or 3 castings in shit parts they got all of last year that will cover it. Usually their meals and drinks are free and paid for by guys who love burning money but everything else they have to foot somehow with cash or credit.

A lot of them are out of the budget range. They think too highly of themselves so getting these girls who whore themselves to do it for less than $400 just to show up is rare. LA is full of a lot of piles of dirty money and there are many guys who see $400 the same as you or I would see $50 or $100. I think it's a crime of humanity to have girls regularly get twisted confirmation they are worth $400 or more an hour just for sex.

If you want to get the best looking girls in this part of the world to be your personal slut, you either have to put a full-time job into finding the ones who will do it cheap or put your full time into making a living that puts a lot more money in your bank account.