View Single Post
Unread September 28th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=MPkid;75011]I understand completely! We have all gotten girls to fuck us for free on many many occasions.
I once read about a survey where they asked several thousand women from around the world if they would have sex with a stranger for $100 and the answer was 25% said yes. Now you have to keep in mind that 99.9% of them were not from USA but 25% average over the rest of the world is pretty good odds!![/QUOTE

You my friend are a true monger. You are right, I guess there is something about getting a girl to change her mind for money. I've only had it a few times for a paltry sum. I'm saving my pennies for some of the San Gabriel mamas to see what happens. I think I'm nuts but I really want to fuck one of the girls at Real Massage. She's not even hot, but I want to fuck her. Hell HJ would be awesome....

Rock on Kid