Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 15th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
So, the safest thing to do is live with them in their home country. Shit, I'm dating myself with the FOB term.
I have a big slob of a neighbor who married a petite P.I. Internet bride. He gave her a prenup and said he would give her a new car every four years, pay for nursing school and allow her just to work part time. In return she must not sway from her innocent Filipina ways. Two cars and a part time job later she is just as sweet and keeps a very nice garden. She knows who puts fish sauce on her rice.
Maybe that was my first mistake... marrying a girl that was already here with a green card. If I took her out of the province and "rescued" her from her life of extreme poverty maybe there would have been a chance she would have been grateful. Instead I was the one grateful the day my divorce was finalized and I was saved from a life of extreme poverty at the hand of her ridiculous spending habits and sending money to "help" her underprivileged family.

As far as why there isn't a sellers market on Chinese pussy with the female shortage they have over there but my guess is the "desirable" Chinese girls are marrying the rich and powerful available men and the leftovers are what is left for the poor uneducated men. Rather than marry a poor guy these girls are holding out for a better class of husband and find themselves "old" and undesirable. I don't know about Chinese men but I for one would rather jack off alone than marry a fat old woman!!! LOL Now you may say 28 isn't old...but in their culture she might as well be 45.

I don't know how widespread this kidnapping of women for brides is over there but it is happening also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpXWIHdQ6qA