Thread: Leftover Women
View Single Post
Unread September 15th, 2014
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'm curious DJ. The ones that were "much worse" were they FOB or Americanized? I do agree they are one extreme or the other it's just more likely they will be the bad extreme if they are Americanized and more likely they will be the sweet extreme if they are either still in Asia or FOB....or as my stepdaughters likes to call themselves BOBA (Brought Over By Airplane) LOL
I still stand by my comment "the only thing worse than American women are Americanized women"
Good post, Kid. This is about as close to a good generalization as we are going to get. It is tough to generalize or stereotype anyone by race or country of origin, but this pretty much says it. I can, however, say that in Asia, China in particular since that is where I spend most of my travel time over there, that there are plenty of "dragon ladies" over there. They are as bad as the Americanized ones here. I dated several Chinese women both there and here, and chose a wife over there based more on her personality than her looks (but she still is way hotter than any white American woman). I felt reasonably confident that she would remain her sweet self once she got over here. I was right.

I too wonder how any American man, once exposed to the charms of a great Asian woman, could ever look at American women the same again. My catharsis occurred in 2001, my first visit to China. I also like Singaporean women very much. Thais have there own special charm. Over there, they are the best whores...ever. Ever. My brother found out, however, that they are not the best wife material. Over there, Korean women are very prim and proper. They seem to be the best whores here, but I am sure there will be some debate over that. It all makes for some interesting conversation, eh?