Thread: I wonder
View Single Post
Unread September 13th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
Well said. I'm the type that when asked about a particular girl will answer, but I usually don't volunteer information. Again, I'm not much into the bragging aspect of this. What I get may not be what you get and vice versa. Many guys are getting FS outside of the spa or in some cases, before or after the shop opens. That doesn't mean the next guy will. I do enjoy hearing the stories and learning new tricks of the trade. I try to learn something new every day and incorporate it into my life (mongering especially). I read through things on MPR and RM with my morning coffee. I learn and I teach almost every day. I respond to questions from noobs on various topics. God bless this hobby despite its expense!!!!
Sharing stories helps us learn and is not so much for bragging or to one-up the next guy. I like to hear if someone got more than a HJ from a girl that is reviewed as HJ only. The more we know about these providers the less BS they can pull on us when there is nobody in the room but you and her. When she says "I never do this with anyone but you" you know she is full of shit. Some may call it bragging, others may call it useful information. Information in our hobby is the only ammunition we have between our wallet and their pussy. They are trying to do the very least for the most $$$ they can get and we are trying to get the most for the least. If the balance is kept everyone is happy. If we feel like we were robbed or didn't get a fair value others need to know so they don't make the same mistake.