View Single Post
Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I just don't really go to FS places. At least on purpose. But like I said, by the time I knew the deal it was to late. She was hot and our conversation was at a point where she had me. I hated bedazzled. I saw the Latina there and the experience was A+ gfe. Went back to see her and was hassled by a tiny viet and I left. I just prefer hj girls that I can get to turn. That said, if kayla would have wanted to meet outside the shop with no money involved I'd be down. Just something to differentiate me from her clientele. But it's quite evident this girl is a pro and knows the game.
I agree. I was not down with Bedazzled or Angelina's. I hate getting hassled. If I want to drop two bills, I'll drop two bills, but not with attitude like that.

I agree with the Darth Vader comment. There is nothing more fun than getting a sweet young thing (or sweet middle aged thing) to slip out of a pair of jeans that never come off...

You cannot hide forever, Luke!