View Single Post
Unread July 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Kid, there are a lot of guys who continually do this in the hopes that they will be able to see the girl outside the spa or to think they are more special. A wise monger told me once that it is just a business transaction and that is correct. I got fooled a few times into thinking they gave a shit about me just because I had a cell number and I was wrong. There may be a few needles in the haystack but that is very few in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
You are 100% correct... Unfortunately you are correct about everything including the fact that there are more mongers with hard-ons than mongers with brains. Therefore if only 1 or 2 guys a week walk out on her she is still netting $1600+ per week and can feel good about her self for not letting some "cheap charlie" (in her mind) get away with trying to lower her valuable jerk off service. It takes a village to lower a whore's prices.