View Single Post
Unread July 17th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Looks like a few more of you are finally grabbing a hold of my coattails. Some of you are becoming wiser. You are listening and putting into practice the things I've been preaching for years. Better late then never. Your #1 teacher for all things mongering enjoys helping you with your mongering life.

Back to the story. If every monger had the BALLS to tell EVERY massage gal you are getting $40 for a HJ nothing more nothing less then the advantage would go to Mongers. It's a very simple thing to say $40 and if they say NO, then you say okay just finish the massage and I will leave you $5 or $10 tip. Again, this will never happen...WHY? because too many mongers lay there with their erect penis and #1 can't think straight #2 Is a pussy and doesn't want to upset the whore by only giving $40, #3 Is just a pussy in general, #4 Has low self esteem and can't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of $100, #5 Is Afraid, #6 doesn't want to walk out the door with a hard-on....I can go on and on and on....Now, someone please tell me I'm wrong? Do you think the gal is going to like you more cause you tipped her $80 for a HJ? Fuck no! You know what she is thinking? this guy is a sucker and I have him wrapped around my finger.

Trust me on this mongers/guys/pussies......If you offer $40 and they say whatever stick to your guns. Say forget it just finish the massage and I will give you $5 tip. Can someone who hasn't done this, please do so and report back to the forum? I love hearing the stories. Don't confuse this with the gal getting naked and giving you a HJ. This is just a one hour massage session with a standard HJ.

Captain1954 good for you with the $40 tip. I wish others had the balls to do it. I'm glad you left even when she came back.

Think about this guys. Let's put into perspective. A popular MT who sees on average let's say 5 customers a day. seven days a week. 35 customers.....maybe a conservative number? just an example. she demands $60 for a HJ and gets it. Okay she takes in $2100 for the week just on her HJ tip. Now, the next week comes and she gets the same 35 customers for the week. She still demands her $60 per HJ. However, each monger says nope only $40 and she declines. Each monger sticks to his guns and says fine here is a $5 tip. Her tips for the week are a meager $175. She goes from $2100 to $175 in tips. Do you think she might rethink her demands? maybe maybe not