View Single Post
Unread July 15th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Gentlemen, (also referring to you, Doc),

The lack of commentary is alarming. Is nothing at all going on that would be of some interest to the gang? I have shared a few private updates with a few of you, but have seen nothing much mentioned here.

I know what you are thinking - no one shares, so why should I share? So my answer is, don't share anything too specific, but at least a few funny stories, or a bad experience??

Like my mistake in letting the girl grab some plastic wrap at BD - yeah, it just wasn't quite the same! But at least she didn't ask for a tip - just a hug.

There has been some turnover in the business as well, so I'm sure there are a few new providers out there.

RR
River Rat,slow your roll brother...I would not call the lack of commentary alarming, it has happened on this board many times before,just ask Sua Gua, lol ,you make it sound like the mongering scene is going through a crisis,relax,same with me as the other guys, I see a couple of reliables ,don't have the time or the inclination for new tail,so instead of recycling all the old same all,i want to put something new out there,now the only one that has not slowed down is Doc,god bless him,ask him to tell you some stories of his ascapades lol.