Thread: Tats on Girls
View Single Post
Unread July 7th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

That pistol tattoo is god awful. The only positive I can come up with is she probably put it in the best place possible, as it would look even worse probably anywhere else on her body. I have yet to see a tattoo on a hot chick where I thought it made them look better.

My least favorite type of tattoos I can think of:
- titty tattoos (absolute worst)
- tramp stamp (always a shitty choice)
- any stupid saying/inspirational quote written in script located on their rib cage.
- names/sayings on any part of their body.
- those big, ugly tattoos HX chicks get on their legs
- big tattoos in general.
- when they have many tattoos that vary wildly in the skill level of whoever did the tattoo for them to go with what seems like little thought about placement and how they all fit and look together. Basically, just a random mess of shitty tattoos more times than not. Once again, HX has plenty of examples of this type.