View Single Post
Unread June 21st, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have a question.... I just went to see an UTR low mileage ATF that always does BBFS for me (I know...I'm special....NOT LOL) I ususally tip $100 and she is happy. Went there yesterday and she was on the rag so she gave be a very long extended slow sensual HJ/BJ CIM with lots and lots of extreme rimming. When all was said and done I still tipped her $100 because she went an extra 10 miles to make up to me that she was OTR and couldn't offer BBFS. I didn't ask for the extra service she happily played the rusty trombone until the Saints Came Marching In.... I thought about tipping less because I didn't get FS but I went there to drop a Franklin and she earned it. Do you think I should have tipped less????
I'm curious if you normally tip 100 what the base amount is? I stopped tipping years ago, I always find UTR girls so I'm not worried about a lack of sex and it's rare they are not happy with 200-250 which is the most I give. A girl I've seen more recently is totally happy when I give her 200 and we do BBFS BBBJ etc, only thing she doesn't want to happen is CIM. Another girl I saw about 10 times last year would give me long slow BBBJ and would suck up every drop when I finished, I was giving her 250 total which I think was way too much but the BJs were the best I've ever gotten from any girl in my life.