View Single Post
Unread June 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

It's been about 7 years since my last Craigslist non-pro hook-up. I must have had some 20 hookups between 2003 and 2007. White, Black, Asian, all 18-25 yrs. old, half of them college students from USC and UCLA. All eventually ended up at my place.

It was a lot of work: countless hours, countless flakes, but it was all worth it. Ever since then, my goto memories to relive when I'm jerking off at home have been from those 20 craigslist hookups (with a couple of stripper hookups from the former "Crazy Girls" sprinkled in--Heaven's ass was the best I've ever seen anywhere).

Keep in mind that I was single then, I'm an attractive guy who goes to the gym 3x per week, and lived in an upscale condo in a nice part of town at the time... So your mileage may vary depending on your specific situation.

I used to post on the CL Casual encounters, on the Adult Services section, on the gigs section, all with specialized ads that cast a wide net. I'm married now living a house where I know all my neighbors by name now, so those type of civilian hookups could no longer happen for me anymore, but they're there and I encourage you single guys out there to pursue them...they'll turn out to be your best future jerk-off memories