View Single Post
Unread May 19th, 2014
IE SWEETIE

beth1872 is infamous around these parts

Have you ever left a review for a provider somewhere? Did you ever wonder what it should entail? As a provider, I am used to a mixture of reviews because I see a mixture of clients. However, there are a few things I think you should and shouldn't leave in a review, so here is a little guideline for those of you who are telling others what to expect when they see someone...

1. DON'T leave personal opinions about her looks. Looks are subjective. What one man finds beautiful another might not. I don't know why you would see a provider unless you thought she was attractive to begin with, but to make comments about her looks that are rude and just mean is NOT what other men want to hear.
2. DO tell others about what you enjoyed while with her. Did she provide the service she said she would or did she rip you off? I personally consider myself a master when providing oral, so let others know if that's what I gave you.
3. DO mention her safety. If she rips you off or does something that makes you uncomfortable, let others know. Your safety as well as the other clients that may see her should know if her pimp is waiting in the room next door or shows up while you are there.
4. DON'T forget, if a provider has a website and YOU didn't bother to check it out BEFORE you came to see her, that's on you! Look over her site and see what she has to offer before you say she didn't provide what you wanted.
5. DO try to remember that we are human beings just like you are. We may have bad days. Before you tear someone down, try to remember that. If your safety was in question, then by all means, tell others about it in a review. But negative reviews should be limited to NEGATIVE or UNSAFE SERVICES, not about a providers looks!

This is obviously just one providers opinion. This is not in any way in response to any of the reviews I have here, but something I thought I'd share from my personal blog page.