View Single Post
Unread May 9th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I have had BBFS with probably a dozen or so gals over the years. I continue to have BBFS with five of them.....five that I can name off the top of my head......No I won't name them. None of you guys even know they do full service. Am I stupid for doing this? Most likely the answer is yes. Do I know for sure this gal is 100% clean? NO. Do I think she is 100% clean? ABSOLUTLEY....or I wouldn't take that chance. I feel comfortable as do they. They are not stupid. They would not take that chance either.

I told SuaGua this story last week. I was getting a massage from a very hot massage gal. I did get her naked, and I went down and DATY on that shaved fresh smelling pussy. Must have been down there for 20 minutes munching on that thing. She has the perfect pussy....I was having the time of my life down there as was she. Granted, I have never done anything with this said gal in the past. Only a HJ. Never touched her...never tried to get her naked, nothing. Anyway, after she had her orgasm she laid there with her legs spread waiting for me to fuck her....DID I fuck her? No, because I didn't have a condom. I do think this was my only chance. I think she was caught up in the moment. I doubt she will let me do this again. Anyway, I just didn't feel comfortable doing BBFS with her. I was thinking with my big head.