View Single Post
Unread May 9th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I will do it with a girl I trust.
It all goes back to what I and others have said.....If you get to know them and vice versa, you have trust. If you have trust, you have a real friend who will never hurt you and she expects the same.
Getting to that point is not always easy, but you have to try to get it in her head that you are a Monger she will like, and trust enough to do such vile, filthy things like that.
You guys are such Pigs!
I respectfully disagree SG,first lets examine how this girls make their money,i say by seeing a lot of guys,i personally believe,{unless your agree to fully support them},that in order for them to make ends meet,they have to be NICE to everybody,i been around long enough to know,that women in general in all walks of life,they go where the money is,so for them to tell me I am special to them, to the point of having unprotected sex...i don't bite... I am not playing Russian roulette with my life,as far as I have gone withs the girls in the Spas and apartments is BBBJ, that does not make it that much safer....my guide line for that is how the girl is put together,is she clean ,does she smell good,dress well.....this is not an exact science.....but what is life without CALCULATED risks.Thats my take on it.