View Single Post
Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Diavolos I couldn't agree with you more. Having mongered on the west cost I became used to the half hour session where I guess you could manage to fire two shots if the fun began as soon as possible. Hell I had a friend who would come and visit and when we would go out he would often tell me he got off twice HJ at the beginning and FS later without paying more, I have to admit once it made me a little mad because we went to one of my regular spots I told him to see the famous Wendy a ATF of mine and many in LA and he got seconds where I never did but I cant be to mad he is a charmer and he asked for it and got it.
Sorry back to your point, I've moved to Denver recently and trips to the parlor are an hour here they offer a table shower which is hard to refuse but does eat up time so when you make it back to the room and get a massage you've probably got a half hour left. I've been thinking lately that multiples should be offered I'm paying 50 to 60 more here than I did in LA so give me more granted a HJ is given on the table shower but not to completion so I'd rather skip that and spend all of the time in the room getting a happy beginning and ending like you said.