Thread: services
View Single Post
Unread April 27th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Ever heard of a "want tax"? These girls might love it when you DATY but they know if you ask for it that means YOU want it and anything you WANT can be charged extra for. Why do you think Chanel can charge $5000 for a fuckin purse? Is it special leather? Does it last longer? Hell no....it's because rich women WANT them...therefore there is a "Want Tax" applied to them.
You must live in La-La land... you sure do know your purses, I live in Chicago,i do know about taxes,so don't talk to me about fucking,"want taxes ",the fuck you think, I was born yesterday,go back and read what I wrote,it was a rhetorical post,it asked,are you going to spas to be pampered? or are you going there,to put in all your energy to get some pussy,and if you are and you know how to give pleasure to a woman,why pay extras. Then you might as well order up a whore,that way ,you know going in what you will be getting,that way shes there for you needs.By the way,i do this as a hobby,i get most of my pussy on the outside,the only downside with that is the woman are to clinging,dont want to marry again, the last one cost me a lot of green.So, La-La land,next time time you respond to a post ,understand first whats it about.