Thread: Nail salon
View Single Post
Unread April 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surefire2 View Post
Nail salon with massage OC and LA ? Tell me what's up mongers
Surefire: The Happy Meal you are looking for is hard to find to say the least. And in your search, you can only file those puppies down so far…

With that being said, I did get a legit date from a nail salon in Glendora about three years back.

I was working nearby and saw this cute (kinda chunky) late twenties Viet rolling into work. I decided I needed a mani pedi…LOL!

She spoke perfect English, but mamasan was wary of me; especially since I left a $20 tip….when I came back mama would eyeball me like I was VC.

After a couple of times, I finally talked the girl (I can’t remember her name now – it was American and she spoke straight English) into getting a coffee with me. I fucked up when I spoke a little bit Tieng Viet with her and she asked me if I had em yeu Viet before. I said yes. The door slammed shut.

Surefire, your question kind of concerns me. You have only been a member since only February and you are asking about Nail Salons? There is plenty of info on here for you to go out and take your chances like the rest of us and supply a review or post before asking about something that is basically ridiculous.

If you have done even a little bit of homework, you will find that Nail is Nail – that’s it. Unless you have another agenda?

Where are you coming from bro? You need to supply an answer. And I hope it's good.