Thread: Visiting Cabo
View Single Post
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yeah im mostly talking about the 90s and early 2000s when I did this. Last one was I think La Paz and we stumble upon a street taco girl and she is cute and her menu has tortuga on it and of course we ask her for this because we just want tease her some. She doesnt have any..but we order some tacos anyway. So we hung out with her and her sidekicks for part of the evening. I think my friend tries to meet up with one the next day but no go. Later we end up in some bar somewhere talking to all these locals and I think there was expats in there cause I remember a lot them spoke English but I woke up the next day and couldnt even remember where the place was.

I still think most of South Baja is pretty safe, they have lots of military checkpoints south of San Quentin. I dont think I would even travel to mainland these days. Most of the time we would just go talk to locals to just get an idea of where to eat or get cheap drinks or where there was dancing(where the ladies were).

Another town they had some kind of rodeo thing going on and we are drunk so we check it out and then later we locked our keys in the rental car and that evening became quite an adventure talking to people trying to get some help. So when we get help all the guy does is break into the car for us lol. you want us to pay you for that?