Thread: Shooting At LAX
View Single Post
Unread February 12th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I am pro-gun, but in Los Angeles I heard it was near impossible to get the CCW permit, unless you are in law enforcement, security or in immediate danger.

I do think that the media does not like to bring attention to how many rapes and robberies are prevented because people were able to defend themselves. It would be good to see the stats on how many bad things are prevented by guns. Politicians need to focus on laws that prevent the bad guys from carrying guns. The laws they typically propose will only be followed by the law abiding citizens.

What I don't like are some of the recent news stories. It sounds like some guys suddenly have big balls when they are carrying. The old man in the Florida theater shot a guy for texting and then throwing his popcorn bucket. There was another guy who started arguing with a car full of young kids over the loud music. He eventually shot ten rounds into their car because he thought his life was in danger. Then he drove off not knowing he killed a kid. Maybe those stupid arguments would not have happened if these guys didn't feel tough because of their CCW.
Hey Bro, if you need to see some sites on the 'net about the pros of CCW that are not reported, I will be happy to give to you and all here,
You are 100% correct that the MSM will NOT report the good that comes from CCW, only the shit that happens and like I said, the ones that shoot and go crazy, are usually on the SSRI's and it is NEVER reported.