View Single Post
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
At the last couple of my AMP mongering visits I have seen the girls not remove the used sheet that has some of my DNA spewed on it (she just straightened out the winkles) re-fold the cover towel (yes, the one I used to wipe my crotch on after clean-up) into a nice fan shape and just re-aligned the small towel when you place your face in the hole. I had the expectation that at least the linens would be clean, do I need to just lower my expectations in this hobby?

When visiting one AMP recently, I noticed that they had 3-4 buckets in the restroom with rags/towels/sheets in half full of stagnant water stored about the bathroom. What the hell is that about? No washing machine so once a month they do a water bucket soak? Maybe they have the FOB girls take the sheets and towels down to the Santa Ana river and beat them on the rocks?

One AMP I go to, I can hear the washing machine going down the hall and I would much rather hear that for the entire session rather than the Chinese music from the 30 min pirated CD.

I am thinking that maybe I should just wipe my ass on the cover once I am done with my session to see if I leave a brown streak as a message to the next monger that the sheets are dirty.
Damn it BCarson THAT WAS YOU?? I saw a shit streak on the towel at EZ. Now I always ask for clean towels. I also have laid on a wet spot there! WTF You'd think these girls would want clean towels to lay on too!