View Single Post
Unread December 26th, 2013
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
must be a different person, because only one girl was working every time I was there. What did Sandra look like? I might have fucked her. The one I had, fucked me on the table shower everytime I was there. I was taking a class at Fullerton then, so it was about 15 years ago..circa 1999. I don't remember the exact year but it was around the time that some lady in Brea or La Habra was killed by her BF but it was so long ago
I'd be VERY surprised if it was Sandra. I bet it was a whole different crew when you were there. Sandra is legit and keeps everyone on a tight leash - or at least she did.