Thread: Shooting At LAX
View Single Post
Unread November 23rd, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
You guys are joking, right? Wow, I sure hope so.. That Bill Cooper you mention was a loony tax evader who believed in aliens, that Tim mcVeigh didn't bomb OK, and he shot a sherif in the head when they tried to arrest him for assault. Of course he got shot back, good riddance, asshole. He had warned them that he wouldn't be taken alive, I guess he missed the part where there was no need to kill someone's father or husband on your cowardly way out. MF
First and foremost Bill Cooper was an honorable man. I know an Asian guy who worked for him personally for 3 years in Arizona. He did not believe in Aliens he taught that the Aliens Hoax was one of the biggest government hoaxes that he fell for. He got out of UFO scene in the mid 90's.

Bill Cooper reported that most in that movement were former or current government workers like Bob Lazar and Stanton Freedman.

Tim McVeigh was stupid and used by the government like Lee Harvey Oswald. He was a poor fool! My Asian friend met Tim McVeigh also at a BBQ at Bill's home. My friend was there when Bill told Tim McVeigh to leave.

The Sheriff did not identify themselves when they tried to get him on his property in the middle of the night. Hell I would have shot also.

If we continue to believe the government narrative America will be doomed. I was like that in the 1990's. I believe NAFTA would be good for American and the illegal Aliens would stop coming, yeah right. I believed in other government crap also.

Please research for yourself, think for yourselves.

I thought Bill was a fool in the 1990's myself I was the fool back then.

The sheriff was shot by another Sheriff during the firefight.