View Single Post
Unread October 14th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Oh yeah they are going to like him all right. He is going to be in protective custody for his stay in the Jail and Prison becuase in those places everyone knows what you are and what you did. They have a system. I am glad they got him. The street justice will be better than the legal justice.

I won't be too surprised if the Sherriffs of whover makes a little "slip up and expose him to a gang of general population thugs for say 10 minutes. Thats all it takes. A member or wanna be member of prison gang will get stripes for putting a shank or something else in this guy. He is a marked man. I hope they get him and I am sure the will. I bet the deputy or prison guard who "accidentaly" lets the general population at him will get a nice little bonus from the Emme or the Aryian brotherhood just to make him not be so embarrased for slipping up and mixing that guy with the GP..Just a matter of time. That is the best news I read in a while Velo.