View Single Post
Unread September 26th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khushbooriya View Post
Hi dmichaels65,
Many many thanks to you for responding my post.
Hey Khush

Why no thanks from me?? I posted too. Help us out with some useful info instead of the nutrition advice. Like, How much does it cost to fuck a Delhi whore? I mean if I give her a dollar do I get change? Does the price include a HEP C vaccine or do I just take my chances? Maybe you would get more business from this site if you showed some photos of your delicious Indian pussy?? Before I book a flight to the deepest darkest arm pit of the planet don't you think it would be reasonable to show me a photo of where I will be sticking my dick? Just a thought ....
A famous travel writer once said "If they were going to give the planet an enema they'd stick the tube in India"