View Single Post
Unread September 17th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Nope. U are not alone. And the Chinese might be the worst. I was screwing one off campus who was married. But she still wanted me to be completely faithful to her. Wanted me to wait until the arrangement was over. She was nuts!
Yeah, what is it with these providers that think you should be faithful to them while they are fucking everyone that walks into the MP but say "It's just my job...it doesn't mean anything" and then get mad when you say I fucked Amy at XYZ MP but don't worry it didn't mean anything I just needed to bust a nut!!! I guess if we could figure out the double standards these women believe this site would die from lack of things to talk about!!!