Thread: foot massage
View Single Post
Unread July 2nd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoD View Post
MPKid, what up, any good haunts lately? I probably should hit the L&L, cant believe i havent gone to Air yet, maybe should do that.

Ive done Bamboo a ton, but got locked in with this fugly auntie who wouldnt let me go with any other provider after seeing her a few tines. She would reach under my shorts and stroke for a bit, and shed let me under her bra and rub boobies. Think maybe i will try, kind of forgot about that joint.
I have just been going to apartment girls and legit foot massage places. There is another spot on Westminster and Newland that does CMT quality massage and they have some very cute girls there. Also have some semi private rooms but I have never gotten much extra action there. Just a little stroke under the towel but never to completion. The place is called One By One (next to 7-11) and the girl there that I like is Sherry. She is mid to late 20's and very cute. She won't do any extras but if you want a good massage from a cute young girl with a fun personality and good English skills she is the go to. There are several other good looking young girls there also but I don't know their names yet