View Single Post
Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2009 View Post
eaglerocker and mpkid,

I have great respect for you guys. We are on the same page. Too many people can't think for themselves and have been brainwashed by the media.

Please watch on youtube for free two movies. 1. 911 in plane site 2. Zeitgeist -world trade center. I think both are shocking and says it all. On Obama watch for free on you tube The Obama Deception the movie. You will not be able to stop watching.
I will watch the Obama Deception...the others I have seen and another must see is "2016 Obama's America"

All of this shit is why I really want to leave this country now but my wife is from Vietnam and she's living the American Dream and doesn't want to leave! I guess I'll be first to line up at the Fema camp for orderly disposal. Until then I'm just gonna keep fuckin and enjoying life so that when they have my plastic coffin ready I can go out saying I did more, saw more and had more fun than the douchebag from the Obama civilian army putting me in it.