View Single Post
Unread May 22nd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I agree with you huge. If the girl really asked me for something outrageous like at an mp say $300 for fs I would just say "Uh, sorry. I don't have that much." Actually I have paid $300 for fs before it was more like gfebb with this china milf and I was the one who offered that much money because I figured that would get her wet. {I was right; it was a very good session] If you haggle with the girl you have now become her adversary, a roadblock to her financial security, and she will probably talk shit about you after you leave. "That cheap ass guy with the little cock does not fuck worth a shit and he is a bad tipper" She will say to the other girl.
When if you return she will probably roll her eyes and think "Hey its the cheap fuck again." Her pussy will automatically dry up. If you tipped her good, she will actually be happy to see you because you are in such stark cotrast to all the bargain hunting "cheap fucks."

Last edited by ichi the killer; May 22nd, 2013 at 06:16 PM.