View Single Post
Unread February 8th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

You really can't tell until you get to know them. The scared girl may just be new. Afraid of you, afraid of losing her job if the boss thinks she's not cutting it. The one with bruises could have an asshole husband or boyfriend (or the last customer was rough). If the bruises are perfectly round with defined edges, she's into cupping therapy. If they offer the world for chump change, they could be desperate, ignorant, or trying to convince themselves that by not asking for a big tip, they're not really whores. As someone said earlier, sleeping at an AMP could just mean they don't have a place to stay or they're trying to save money. All of these things I learned as my hobby education grew. Could some girls be coerced? Possibly, but the stats are against. Even the cops will admit that when they're not making sound bytes for Network TV. I have never yet met a girl who turned out to be forced into it, even if I suspected it in the beginning. I guess my message is, keep your eyes and ears open, and don't jump to conclusions. Things are not always as they seem.